Thursday, August 4, 2011

Flowers! 7-7-2011

If anyone knows me I love flowers, I have alot of flower beds, and then I put out alot of annuals in pots, hanging baskets, old boxes that I have collected and whatever else! My summers spent from school are mainly working in my flowers, which I love doing. This summer I cleaned out five flower beds, dug all the plants out of them, tilled all of them, placed the flowers where I wanted them,put mulch on them and then out a layer of old rotten sawdust on top of them, to keep weeds out, I layed it about seven to eight inches deep, they look gorgeous now. The first flower pictured here is the Burgandy Passion Vine, next is the Stargazer Lily, one of my favorites, next is the White Rose Of Sharon(see the bee), next is the purple petunia, and last are container gardens with lilac verbena, purple petunia's, white lobia. These are just gorgeous!





No comments:

Post a Comment